Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Ready. Set. Write! Goals

This summer kicks off Ready. Set. Write! Hosted by Jamie Morrow, Erin Funk, Katie Upperman, and Allison Miller, Ready. Set. Write! is a weekly blog hop about summer writing goals. Anyone can participate, and we all give help and encouragement along the way. 


This is the goal-setting week (which I'm coming slightly late to). For this week, I will:
  • Return to my editing journal for The Book 
  • Add 500 NEW words -- not edits or revisions -- to The Book
  • Add another 1,000 words to Contracted
In the following weeks, I'll update with these headings: 
  • How I did on last week's goals
  • Goals for this week 
  • A favorite line from my story
  • The biggest challenge I faced that week
  • Something I love about my wip
Since I will be moving this weekend, I am not sure how much I'll be able to get done. I might have problems with updating the blog as well. When things settle down a bit, I'll be back. Until then, have a great rest of the week! :)

2 comments:

  1. Silly real life, getting in the way of writing. I know the feeling, though, so hopefully you find some time this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did-- I found time, but still no internet access. I'm going to start heading to the library more often.

      Delete

Comments make me happy, so leave lots! :) I will usually reply to each one, so click Notify Me to read my replies.